Hello Tumblr Land!!!
At the start of my term break, I promised to make my term break worthwhile. Here are things I did during the term break:
- I was able to spend time with family
- I was able to upgrade my Baby Mac’s OS X Lion to OS X Mountain Lion
- I was able to watch local films such as Segunda Mano, Corazon: Ang Unang Aswang, Born To Love You, My Cactus Heart and Thelma
- I was able to download the movies like Pirate Radio, the movies mentioned above and other local films that I love
- I was able to watch the Game 2 of the greatest rivalry in UAAP, DLSU-ADMU with Erica, Sam, Czam, Dan, Judge, Moya, Katia, Kyle, Ange, Gerd and othersss
- I got my new baby, Canon 60D
- I was able to bond with TeamComm and MACS delegates during the Global Youth Summit 2012 in 3D: Design, Develop and Deliver
- I was able to watch Be Careful With My Heart and It’s Showtime
Out of those accomplishments, I wasn’t able to bond with my friends. But I’m sure we’ll have other time to bond and to catch up!!!
Yesterday, our grades for the First Term were released. I’m so happy and grateful that I got good grades especially for the two courses I am worried, afraid of - MASSCOM and INTPRIN. I thought I’ll flunk those two courses, but thank God I didn’t. I got 2.0 for both courses which is equivalent to 80-85. I can’t help but cry, shiver when I saw my grades for those courses, even the check mark on my Curriculum Audit. I’m so happy and grateful. Thank You.
Today’s the Grade Consultation Day and I didn’t go for I, together with my family, went to Cardinal Santos and GH. But, I told my BEAutiful friend, Bea, to get my the results of my Post Midterm Exam in MASSCOM (260 points). And thank God, I was one of the two students who passed the bloody exam. Thank You Lord God. Thank You. No words nor actions could express how thankful and grateful I am to You, my God. All the hardships are worth it. Thank You.
I’m not a Dean’s Lister for the First Term. But, I am really thankful to Him that I passed all of my courses especially my majors which are only offered once a year and are pre-requisite to the courses I’ll take next term which will start tomorrow. Thank You.
Tomorrow’s the start of my 5th Term in DLSU! Yay! A brand new term with more challenging, demanding, and stressful challenges yet a term filled with laughter, love and positivity. Here are my courses, for General Education Courses: I have HUMAART and INTOECO; for Social Science Elective: I have GLOBDEV; and for my majors: I have FOTOCOM, INSERCH, and PUBLISH. A brand new term to bounce back wiser, fiercer, stronger,tougher and better than ever.
For the past term, I used #KeepCalmAndBelieveICan, #KeepCalmAndGoForGold, and #SoHelpMeGod. This term, I’ll be more and more optimistic. And so, I’ll also use the folowing #KeepTheFaith, #PusoTiwalaPaniniwala and #FocusBeGratefulBeHumble.
Here are inspirational and motivational quotes that I love…
- Let your faith be bigger than your fear
- I’m gonna make it happen
- If you believe, you can do it. Go out there and do it because that’s the only way you’re gonna make it.
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Your dream job does not exist. You must create it.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
- There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. - Nelson Mandela
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Life isn’t about avoiding risks, it’s about making calculations & going all in with the things you love
- Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.
To end this post, I’m gonna quote Thelma…
“Minsan kailangan muna nating isakripisyo ang mga mahal natin sa buhay, pati ang mga bagay na mahalaga sa atin para maabot natin ang ating mga pangarap. Wag susuko kailanman. Matutong tumakbo at magsanay na gunitain ang pagkapano bago pa man ito marating at tumakbo tungo sa naghihintay na tagumpay.”
I will continue to run with endurance the race God has set before me for I can do all things with Him who strengthens me.